There is this peculiar thing about Indian teachers, they all tend to say the same absurd things always, no matter which school in India you go to, they all are the same. Let me get it straight, I am not into stereotyping, the things I am gonna list down below are purely out of experience, cause I am a girl who studied in literally four states of India, in my 15 years of life!!!
1. Is this a class or a fish market?
2. You there! Why are you laughing? What’s so funny? Come over here and tell the joke, we all will laugh too…
3. If you tell me the truth , then you will not be in trouble… But if you don’t …..
4. Forgot you homework? What do you mean forgot your homework? Did you forget to eat? Did you forget to put on clothes? Did you forget to bring yourself here?
5. Come on, tell me who did it or else all of you will be down at the Principal’s room!
6. I will be good as long as you’re good and bad as long as you’re bad.
7. Back in my days, I used to listen to everything my teacher said.
8. How dare you sit like that in my class? Is this a park, huh?
9. Accept your mistake, or I’ll remove your pant
10. Why are you staring outside? Is the board over there!
11. Look at this paper in my hand, if any of you annoy me then I’ll write your name in this paper and send it to Principal.
12. I. WANT. TO. MEET. YOUR. PARENTS.
So, hope you got a smirk on your face after reading this. If you have any more “Golden sayings” of teachers, do let me know by commenting down below!!
Also, I would love to know if teachers from other parts of the world are also same or even more insane!!! Do share your views!
From the not so-