There is just something about chatting with friends that is so much more interesting than talking to them ( in person or on phone ). You know right after the time you click send and till the time you get their reply. Well, I am gonna skilfully like a fairy ( sorry fairy community ) write down the phases we go through while chatting .
- Ahh , I wanna chat with someone. Let me check if they are online.
- She is online.
- Wait then why didn’t she message me.
- Did I say something wrong to her yesterday?
- I don’t think so.
- Should I text her.
- No, I need to play it cool.
- Not that I am desperate to speak to her.
- Oh god! I wanna tell her something very badly.
- Fine, let me drop hints.
- I know, I’ll message her something and tell her it was meant for someone else.
- No that seems too obvious.
- I think I need to send a hi.
- But why should I ?
- Fine let me be the greater person
- H. U. *Send*
- WHAT?!!!! Why did I send “Hu” instead of “HI”.
- Now she’ll think I don’t know to type.
- What shall I do.
- Oh god she is typing.
- Here it is, wait why did she send me a 🙂 smiley ?
- She is filled with attitude.
- If she thought I don’t know to spell, she could have shut her mouth. Why the hell did she send a smiley?
- She is typing again.
- Why is she taking so long to type.
- Oh god, I think she is typing all swear words in one go.
- What shall I do?
- I know!
- * logs off *
From the not so –